Sunday, March 16, 2008

This Is t Day The Lord has Made...

And on this glorious day, I took three super solid dumps.  I mean, I woke up to the smell of my own farts if that tells you anything.  Took a mean dump at 630 am, yes, woke up early to my bad gas, and then dropped the Browns off at the Super Bowl.  Then, on my way down to my condo, I had to stop off at Grandma's, and explode on her commode.  And then finally, about 15 minutes ago, I had my 3rd and hopefully final BM of this day.  It was still quite solid, but waaaay more minor than the other 2 today, so that's good.  And  I believe the culprit was the Barbacoa Burrito from Chipotle in Burbank last night.  It's the spicy beef, and it turned my insides into a volcano.

But I digress...I was so hyped, I got to skate the SC State PArk ledges for like 2 hours before it got dark.  I got noselide fakie out too, so I was hyped.  Anyhow, hope you all had an amazing day like myself, thank you Lord....

No comments: